[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Desperate need for REALLY CHEAP AMC's...

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Desperate need for REALLY CHEAP AMC's...

The folks below are looking for some really cheap AMCs for low budget films. Groves, is near the Louisiana border here in Texas, near Port Neches and Orange, part of the Golden Triangle. I don't know of any $100 AMCs or I would have bought them like I have since the early 1980s however! But still, I thought I would toss this out there as sometimes someone knows of something else. Thier information is below, maybe you know of something for sale.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx