[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hot Rod magazine April 08 Issue

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hot Rod magazine April 08 Issue

Yeah that's the sad part.. The cars looked cool.  It would be nice
if they would redo the AMC line.  Why not?  I would buy a brand new
Gremlin.  The Pacer even looked good in the new design.  I'm getting
mad again thinking about it....

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bradley Jones
<wagonmasterx5@...> wrote:

> Not funny..true. But the ideas for customizing some of our
cars..Hmmm
>   Love what they did with the Pacer.
>
> Suezy <n2sweetrock@...> wrote:
>           Well I emailed a nice little note to HotRod.com and let
them know
> this was NOT FUNNY!
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bradley Jones
> <wagonmasterx5@> wrote:
> >
> > Already did. Nice drawings but no Hornets. Yes, I read the last
> paragraph
> >
> > Suezy <n2sweetrock@> wrote: There is an article called-
> The Return of the AMC!!!!! Just check it
> > out.

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: