Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 79 Spirit on Ebay

Anyone wanting a NOS 1979 color catalog (shameless plug department) for $10 + $2.50 shipping here is your chance to add to your collection. Note the late, great, (and longtime friend) John Slabe stamping on front cover. And dated Aug 21, 1978 (these were printed June 1978 for July/August deliver to dealers; the "new" 1979 models began production Aug 1st, 1978 and appeared in dealers showrooms September 15th-19th, 1978) but nice to see dealer stamps on them.

John was a longtime Nash, Rambler and AMC dealership up in New York. Little Falls, NY to be exact.

Ya'll look at the cover with "new" Spirit on it:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts/79_nos_cc.jpg

then compare the neat little 79 spirit, 304, 4spd on ebay again with front clip.

And some photos I sell of the "new" Spirit: this is a neat photo taken in Kenosha studios:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/79_spirit_fire.jpg

And the 79 Spirit AMX with model:

http://wwwplanethoustonamx.com/press_photos/79_amx.jpg

And a AMC display at Auto Show in 1979 (I do not know location, could have been New York, Chicago or Detroit)

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/79_show.jpg

Take care, and hope someone on this badassgremlin group ends up with that Spirit, it is a real sleeper!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx