Re: [BaadAssGremlins] WTF is wrong with the owner of this thing??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] WTF is wrong with the owner of this thing??

Bart, I have to totally AGREE with you on this one. Hell. I'd take it with a 304.
Remember.. Ford is a 4 letter word.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
What a stupid idea for an engine,especially in a car where only 4K were made.At least drop an AMC 360 in the damn car   jeezus the price is MF'n wheelchair bound as well!
Bart

Click here: Showdown Muscle Cars - Metro Detroit's leading Muscle Car Dealer

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___