Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Changing out the interior....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Changing out the interior....

Well the Hard part isn't Changing it out........Its Finding everything in black.
If your dash and door /plastic panels are in good shape It would be more cost effective to Dye them black.  Anything you can dye Would save you a ton of cash in the long run.

Carpet is cheap and you of course need your seat covers redone.   It Isn't going to be easy but you can dye pretty much everything in a few days.  And that's Taking your time.

I Recommend SEM dyes.

Suezy <n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok I am a dummy when it comes to most stuff on cars.....so I ask this
question...hoping to not sound like an idiot! How hard is it to
change the interior of a car out? My tan grem has tan interior and
dash and all that happy crap....I want to change it to black. I have
to get a list of things I want to do made up and knock them out a
little at a time. Just getting an idea of what I'll have to go
through to change color of the inside.. ha ha! I just don't think tan
will look good when the car is green/black! ;)

I am soooo ready for spring to get here to start the projects. In the
meantime I cruise around just every once in awhile so i can enjoy my
grem!
So how the heck is everyone!?!?!?