Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Joe Gray

Yes I  still make the glass hoods.$225.00 Now is a good time, my supplier is not so busy.

 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
DAVIS...R U still making the glass hoods??? Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-davis@...> wrote:

> Bart,
> I lost Joe's addy and as soon as he replied I replied to his addy.
> I thought Joe Gray was Futura289*** on ebay who has been buying
all the hi dollar NOS gremlin parts up. So you can see where I was
comming from. Also I just picked up this cool 72 Hornet and could use
that Battery tray.
> I wasn't trying to air out laundry on here as I have enough
troubles of myown.
> Davis
>
> baadass73gremlin@... wrote:
> Ok folks,please,if your doing business with one another
,lets keep it private between seller and buyer.Only use this place if
you lost the persons email address or cannot get a hold of them. Thanks
> Bart

> Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL
Music.