[BaadAssGremlins] Summit Cam SUM-K8600 Will it work with Non Adjustab

[BaadAssGremlins] Summit Cam SUM-K8600 Will it work with Non Adjustable Rockers?

I am trying to find a 360 to overhaul for my Jeep.  I want to use use
this camshaft.  Will i be able to get away with the stock valve train?
$99 bucks for a cam and lifters what a deal. I just want a little
Rump Rump noise for my Cherokee.. And do it cheaply as possible.

Thanks
Bob Z

Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 214
Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224
Duration at 050 inch Lift: 214 int./224 exh.
Advertised Intake Duration: 272
Advertised Exhaust Duration: 282
Advertised Duration: 272 int./282 exh.
Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.472 in.
Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.496 in.
Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.472 int./0.496 exh. lift

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)