Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Brake Rotors for Kelsey Hayes Calipers

That is what I was planning.
I havent tried the factory where we get our drums from.  I will see in the spring .
A new Advanced opened up the road and supposedly they price match. I think they were 40bucks at Car Quest without my discount, so I might look intothat. I was just wondering what other people thought on this group about the cheep ones.
Thanks for the help.

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Luke, and anyone else needing new rotors. Napa part # 4885538 $91.00,
Autozone part # 5101 $107.00, Carquest uses the same part number as
Autozone. I just bought mine last fall from Napa and put them on my 73
Grem, they were nice Quality. My 78 Pacer rotors, I could not get from
Napa, but Autozone had them locally and they were also very good
quality, even though both sets were "made in China" ! ! ! That part
sucks, but what do you do.............. Bob in MN.