[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Parting out 73

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:
Thanks Davis. I have a Blarney Green exterior 73 with green interior
and if color matches I may very well take the green parts as they
are colorwise if you believe they can be made worthy once you
repair. I do not know if 76 interior parts are compatible with 73s?
Anyone have any idea about that one? Also did you say you are
welding aluminum sill plates to repair??? Stay in touch with status
on all parts discussed.    Gary

> The 73 is sold. But I do have pannels from a 73. The one rear
pannel I have is green but can be dyed black. It has a small crack
at each latch hole and a small crack st the bottom where the spare
would go. All cracks are 1" or less. I will weld them back together.
>    I have a 76 gremlin with a black interior that I may be parting
out as well. I will know this wekend about the 76
>    NO trim rings but I am sure I have some decent sill plates . I
have side pannels but need to weld cracks in them.

>    Davis
>
> gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@...> wrote:
>           --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-
davis@>
> wrote:
> >

> Hi Davis, I have 3 73 "X"'s and am curious about your interior
color.
> If black do you have a decent condition set of rear hatch trim
> plastic, especially the piece that goes under the rear window and
if
> so is it cracked at all??? Also the two side panels to go along
would
> be nice. Any decent, not badly beaten up, sill plates??? Any great
> condition trim rings (14 inch)?? Thanks a bunch and good luck. Gary
>
> > Ok 73 gremlin. I am not working so I have time.
> > No grill, but I restore and sell grills,
> > No dash, no vin no tittle, front bumper molding OK but bumper
> rotted.
> > Nice hood, No other body pannels.
> > Glass good nice rear hatch, interior pannels , Super nice
> headliner,
> > Good running 232 auto.
> > Please call/email with needs.
> > Davis 860-997-2732 cell