[BaadAssGremlins] Power Versus Non Power Brakes

[BaadAssGremlins] Power Versus Non Power Brakes

Maybe I am just an old fart but I will take the power versus non power brakes any day. I drove my friends 79 Concord sedan with non power brakes. After I parted the car out a few years later I installed the Concord rear with it's larger rear drum brakes and the front discs in my 74 Hornet. What a difference even though I used the stock 74 drum brake master and booster. I did add an adjustable proportioning valve though. This is about as direct comparison of power versus non power as you can get. Give me power any day.
"Doc"