[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 79 Spirit GT with 401

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 79 Spirit GT with 401

Bob,
There is some rust on the drivers side front doorpost, other than that the paint was buffed by the prior owner and he didn't do the best job. There is a little rust on the side of the hood  and top of the fender, but nothing major.

Please feel free to let the club members know I have it for sale. I would like to sell it to focus on the AMX.

Ralph

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___