[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 79 Spirit GT with 401 for sale in Minnesota

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 79 Spirit GT with 401 for sale in Minnesota

Ralph, I might be interested,,,, need to check my cash flow situation
though... Otherwise I can send an email out to the North Star AMC
Club members if you want me to. I know that there are some members
that are looking for cars. The first question everyone wants to know
is the rust situation on the car, so let me know how much rust is on
it, if any. Thanks, Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rebade1" <rebade1@...> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I need to sell my Spirit so I can keep my Son's Concord AMX off the
> auction block as well as pay some bills. The pics are in my folder.
> It does need a new radiator and possibly the carb rebuilt (original
> Motorcraft). The interior parts are all there except for the very
> rear plastic under the hatchback lock. It will need new tires.
>
> I wanted to offer it to members of the group first. I initially
paid
> $2K for it off of Ebay and have some extra parts that won't work
for
> the AMX that I will throw in with it. For members of the group I
may
> accept less than what I paid for it if I know it will be in good
AMC
> hands.
>
> It has a 401 with a 727 automatic in it. Dash instruments all work
as
> far as I know. I have a few extra guages to throw in with it.
>
> Let me know at rebade1@... if you are interested.
>
> Thank you,
> Ralph in Minnesota

<*> Your email settings: