Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need some help guys!

Ya, I got it. I'm gona make a display of all my screw-ups over the years. Wait! I don't have a big enough place to put everything. LOL  Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 1:01 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need some help guys!

Ya, Gary, that's right,, LOL,, Did you ever find that drive
shaft ? ? ? Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Terry Atkins <twa1950@...>
wrote:

> Yea Gary we all know your experience with pulling a Gremlin. LOL
> Terry
>

> themixtoo@... wrote:
> Suezy, If it's a standard shift, just put it in neutral,
but remember the odometer will still be running up the miles. When I
tow my stick shift Gremmie, I remove the driveshaft (there are only
4 - 1/2" nuts to remove), put a front yoke in the back of the
transmission (wire it secure) and away we go. This is the same thing
I do with an automatic transmission but its best to have a bucket
under the tailshaft of the trans so when you remove the driveshaft
you won't loss all of the ATF while your in the process of installing
the spare front yoke, plus it could get a little messy. Been there,
done that.LOL I don't use the 'bucket thing' on a manual trans
because the gear lube is not as thin as ATF and not much usually
escapes during the yoke changing time. Gary in Cleveland