[BaadAssGremlins] Towing

 n2sweetrock@yahoo.com writes:
Ok what is going to be the best way to tow a Gremlin???
If it is towed with the front wheels on a tow dolly is there
any potential problems for the car? I need some advice on how
to tow my Grem home. Any help is really appreciated. I figured
I would ask the experts! ;)

Thanks!

I wouldn't even skrew with a dolly,

Just rent you a U haul car trailer as that would be the safest.

the cars going cross country right?

if so the DEFINITLY use a car trailer.

don't even monkey with a dolly as you just asking for a disaster since that's an old car and you don't know if the brakes will lock up on ya also you stand a better chance of your car getting ass ended.

my 2 cents
Bart

Bart is Correct on All Points, > go Rent the U-Haul Car Trailer.

If you don't have a big SUV to Tow with, Rent a U-Haul Truck
for a Tow Vehicle.

Talk with the Agency & get a matched setup - you'll be Legal,
you'll be covered by Insurance & the Tow will go smoothly.

If this is a long haul - you might consider a car moving
Company - usually $800.00 Coast to Coast if the car runs
& you don't live far from a central hub.

Jay