Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Info Needed For Current And Future Modeling Pr

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Info Needed For Current And Future Modeling Projects

Have Ertl Playmate AMX, no sign of being a "Toys R Us"
model. Bought a couple for friends a few years back
and they had no stickers either.
Hal
--- Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=northcoastamc
> look in the photo/rides section. I think he spent
> boo-koo bucks to get everything just right.  Gary
> (Themix2)

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional