Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Info Needed For Current And Future Modeling Projects

Doc, I remember seeing the car (the pink AMX) at a burger place in Kenosha in 2004. At the time it was a bit beat-up (paint wise) and the interior was black. Our past club president Scott Campbell now owns the car and it's been totally restored.                    Check it out on our club website at http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=northcoastamc look in the photo/rides section. I think he spent boo-koo bucks to get everything just right.  Gary (Themix2)