Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Doc

Doc,

As always, it was good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about all the test, but happy to know they were negative. I went through the same test a few months ago. Guys, take our word for it, these test ain't nothing nice. It's amazing the things we have to go through as we age.

Hope everything works out for you and the wife. It doesn't look like the winter has been a lite one this year in your part of the world. Hang in there, it will get warmer.

You didn't mention anything about the yellow Hornet. Is it stowed away for the winter?

Rick