Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fwd: Gremmy pic 3

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fwd: Gremmy pic 3

I hope to keep in touch and get a list or somethng about what I can get.
I did find good hatch glass and side widows for an older Gremmy in a Hornet.
I remember you asked about a grille in another pic I sent. So I figured I'd send this one to the group.

lumina333 <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Luke - at the Spring thaw, please check on hatch struts for me.
Thanks! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Luke Wardwell
<horneteer2@...> wrote:

> Yet another Gremmy I found at a junkyard I went to yesterday.
> I'll email a phone number as soon as I remember where I put it/
>
> Note: forwarded message attached.
>

> ---------------------------------
Search.

> Note: forwarded message attached.
>
> ---------------------------------
Try it now.

> The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
> Lukes Digital Camera 1 097
>
> Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may
prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.
Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are
handled.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. __._,_.___