Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Here is a pic of my Gremlin/stuff for sale now

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Here is a pic of my Gremlin/stuff for sale now too

Davis, what need you get for a 74 grill?
Hal

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/Picture003.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/Picture002.jpg