Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Here is a pic of my Gremlin/stuff for sale now

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Here is a pic of my Gremlin/stuff for sale now too

Suezy,
 Thanks good advice. Things are going better with the wife ATM but it will be a long road we have to travel. .
 Joe,
 Thanks I will be doing everything I can to keep the gremlin. Which means I must sell ALL of the rest of my amc collection.

 Selling for reasonable offer:
I will be selling restored Gremlin grilles, my 73 parts car, my new polished duel quad Offy intake with 2 1405 series edlebroc carbs, My ported and airgapped torker, a stock torker intake, a 4000 stall converter for a 727, a 401 std block and crank,A few sets of nice tail light assemblies that I have to restore, a v-8 crossmember, various interior parts, power steering pump setups, a complete 304, a 343 short block with 5K on a .030 over rebuild, a race oil pump kit ready to bolt on with timming cover(was used on my 400 HP 360 for 6 runs) A solid cam and lifters in the 244 dur range,
 I have more that's just a list off the top of my head, O ya, fiberglass hoods too.
 Greg,
 Thanks for the kind words. I put the pics on here in hopes that it may be worthy of someones front page some day.

 Davis Martin 860-997-2732 if anyone is interested in parts. Located in central CT. 06451

Suezy <n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If anything else find a VERY trusted friend or family member
to "sell" it to so that you won't lose it and then can "buy" it
back. I had a friend that did it when his marriage failed and she
was a vindictive little B**ch.... tried to take him for everything
and his race car! So he sold it to his buddy and then after it was
all over got it back. Don't sell your Grem!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@...>
wrote:

> NONONONO!! Davis. Do anything you can to raise funds, BUT please
don't
> sell your car. Been there done that!! Thats how i lost my Rebel
> Machine in 1978..lack of cash after laid off!! Also lost my 69
Mustang

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/Picture003.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/Picture002.jpg
> > [/IMG]