Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hello from Kansas!

Small world indeed, my wife and I have a summer cabin in Conneaut, Ohio.  Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Suezy <n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:19 am
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hello from Kansas!

Cool Gary! (Yeah see my reply to Hal)...It is a 78 not a 79. I am
sitting here thinking what a dummy I am ..... Must have had 79 on
the mind for some reason! We're suppose to get some snow here
tonight! Wow- is that a coincidence with someone posting from Olathe
and you actually ordering something from here!!! Small world! Scott
is originally from Ohio...Coneaut or something like that... Know what
I'm talking about?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Suezy, Welcome to the group. Great story. I hope someone is not
pulling your leg by selling you a 1979 Gremlin. 1978 was the last
year for Gremlins. If it's a Spirit that's cool too. Not many people
know Olathe, KS but you won't belive that I just got off the I-net
here at work to check this e-mail and the last thing I did was place
a parts order with Systems Material Handling in OLATHE, Kansas. I too
have had about 5 or 6 Gremlins over the years but I still have my
first one, it's a'74 Levi's Edition with V-8 engine and 17K original
miles.? Gary in (SNOWY) Cleveland, Ohio?

__
http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?
ncid=aolcmp00050000000003