[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hello from Kansas!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hello from Kansas!

Cool Gary!  (Yeah see my reply to Hal)...It is a 78 not a 79.  I am
sitting here thinking what a dummy I am .....  Must have had 79 on
the mind for some reason!  We're suppose to get some snow here
tonight!  Wow- is that a coincidence with someone posting from Olathe
and you actually ordering something from here!!!  Small world!  Scott
is originally from Ohio...Coneaut or something like that... Know what
I'm talking about?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> Suezy, Welcome to the group. Great story. I hope someone is not
pulling your leg by selling you a 1979 Gremlin. 1978 was the last
year for Gremlins. If it's a Spirit that's cool too. Not many people
know Olathe, KS but you won't belive that I just got off the I-net
here at work to check this e-mail and the last thing I did was place
a parts order with Systems Material Handling in OLATHE, Kansas. I too
have had about 5 or 6 Gremlins over the years but I still have my
first one, it's a'74 Levi's Edition with V-8 engine and 17K original
miles.? Gary in (SNOWY) Cleveland, Ohio?

__
http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?
ncid=aolcmp00050000000003

<*> Your email settings: