Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello from Kansas!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hello from Kansas!

Hi Suezy!

I lived in Olathe for 15 years and currently live in Lenexa.  We don't have
any Gremlins, but do have a Spirit, two Javelins, and a Matador.

Are you aware of the Kansas City AMC Club?  It's pretty informal (no dues or
anything), but we try to get together a couple of times a year.  Let me know
if you want more information.

It always great to find folks locally with AMC's.

Later,

Todd

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional