Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ca Names Anyone !!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ca Names Anyone !!!!!

I had a blue '71 Ambo Brougham Wagon that pulled a trailer when I used to have a band 20 years ago. One of the band guys christened it "Babe" after Paul Bunyon's Babe the Blue Ox. In college I had a really beat up muckeldung brown '52 Hudson that was called Shitpile. It was replaced with a '58 DeSoto -- about the same brown color--  that was Shitpile II. My Sungold '53 BelAir is "Old Yeller."
Onree