[BaadAssGremlins] Luggage Rack Clips

Hey Folks,

I'm back on my '72 Gremlin project and am adding a
luggage rack.  The thin chrome center strips from the
parts car were clipped on with plunger type clip
similar to the one at this link:

http://northlandfasteners.biz/Store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=2452

Has anyone replaced these clips?  If so, are these the
right ones??

Any insight you can provide would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (gutted and still ready for paint)
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

<*> Your email settings: