[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Alternator light

I have had this problem for the last 33 years with my yellow 74 Hornet every 10,000 miles since it was new. The cure was to replace the diode trio and the brush kit and bearings every time. I struggled with a similar problem with the  orange 74 Hornet I bought 4 years ago. I replacing the Alt. 3 times after I rebuilt the original one myself. I also the regulator twice both times with known good used ones. The final cure was I replaced the Motorola crap with a 110 amp one wire internal regulator Delco. Problem permanent ally solved.
"Doc"