[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 74 Gremlin for sale, rough, near Louisville KY

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 74 Gremlin for sale, rough, near Louisville KY

-Hi. thereare no photos showing up in the album? Thanks-- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "javelin1973401"
<javelin1973401@...> wrote:

> Sorry I left out some very important info.  It is a 258 with auto
> trans.  It hasn't been started in a while.  It had a cracked
exhaust
> manifold so he installed an intake and exhaust from a 80's eagle
> 258.  there are some issues with the power steerning mounting, he
> never got it ironed out.  shifts fine, stops fine.  There is some
> rust in both quarters.  needs exhaust, and problby a mile long list
> of other things.  No carpet anymore, floor pan has a few spots as
> well.  He would take $250 obo, come out and have a look, and make
an
> offer.
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Zane Zeran <zdart64@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Is that rust on the left side quarterpanel? and how much would he
> be willing to sell it for,does it have and engine/transmision and
> run/drive because i am very interested and if possible could you
send
> me pictures of the inside and out
> >
> > javelin1973401 <javelin1973401@> wrote:          Hello,
> > This is my first post to this forum. I've been on other amc mail
> lists
> > for years. I have a SX/4 eagle, and a 79 v8 amx, several others.
> I'm
> > trying to help my brother in law sell his gremlin. It is in very
> rough
> > shape. I've uploaded some pics to the pictures area.. He would
take
> > very little for it, I'd like to see someone who can use it for
> parts
> > pick it up before a demo guy picks it up or something. It's
located
> > near Lanesville, IN close to Louisville KY. If interested please
> let me
> > know.
> > Steven Clark

> > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
> Mobile. Try it now.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: