[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 74 Gremlin for sale, rough, near Louisville KY

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 74 Gremlin for sale, rough, near Louisville KY

Sorry I left out some very important info.  It is a 258 with auto
trans.  It hasn't been started in a while.  It had a cracked exhaust
manifold so he installed an intake and exhaust from a 80's eagle
258.  there are some issues with the power steerning mounting, he
never got it ironed out.  shifts fine, stops fine.  There is some
rust in both quarters.  needs exhaust, and problby a mile long list
of other things.  No carpet anymore, floor pan has a few spots as
well.  He would take $250 obo, come out and have a look, and make an
offer.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Zane Zeran <zdart64@...>
wrote:

> Is that rust on the left side quarterpanel? and how much would he
be willing to sell it for,does it have and engine/transmision and
run/drive because i am very interested and if possible could you send
me pictures of the inside and out

> javelin1973401 <javelin1973401@...> wrote:          Hello,
> This is my first post to this forum. I've been on other amc mail
lists
> for years. I have a SX/4 eagle, and a 79 v8 amx, several others.
I'm
> trying to help my brother in law sell his gremlin. It is in very
rough
> shape. I've uploaded some pics to the pictures area.. He would take
> very little for it, I'd like to see someone who can use it for
parts
> pick it up before a demo guy picks it up or something. It's located
> near Lanesville, IN close to Louisville KY. If interested please
let me
> know.
> Steven Clark

> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo
Mobile. Try it now.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: