[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Offenhauser dual quad manifold 4 sale/Carter Compe

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Offenhauser dual quad manifold 4 sale/Carter Competition series AFB's also

Hi. this is not a tunnel ram. It's the low rise dual quad. Same
height as regular hirise aluminum manifolds. I have to get my
computer repaired to send photos. ANYBODY know why since i downloaded
Netscape 7.0...NOW my Kodak easy share will not let me send photos?
Says cannot locate the file!! --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
greg randle <grandle@...> wrote:

> Could you please send some shots as I am interested I have a couple
of tunnel ram style now and want more.

Offy
>   dual quad intake i had restored for it. It's been Jet-Hot coated
>   (silver/chrome looking). Also had the heat crossover closed off
so as
>   not to boil the fuel in the heat of summer. My old ford Falcon
289 dual
>   quad does that! Offy Intake has been planned only a couple of
>   thousandths to check truness. I have alot of $$$$$ in this
intake. I
>   also have a pair of Carter AFB Competition series dual quad
matched
>   carbs . This setup was ran on the dyno three years ago.Carbs were
>   rebuilt(not by me) but have set for three years. I'd go thru
them/clean
>   up just to be sure. Will sell the manifold for $350. I have way
more
>   than that invested in it!! If i remember correctly the coating
place
>   ripped me for $250-$300 to coat it.The carbs are $200. Will do
package
>   for $500. Contact me for any additional info. Thanks alot,Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)