Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Offenhauser dual quad manifold 4 sale/Carter Compe

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Offenhauser dual quad manifold 4 sale/Carter Competition series AFB's also

Were you building a 390 AMX engine conntact me later I would be interested if I can use on one of my AMC projects.
----- Original Message -----
From: jgray_55
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:34 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Offenhauser dual quad manifold 4 sale/Carter Competition series AFB's also

Plans have changed alot on my wife's AMX.I'm going to sell the Offy
dual quad intake i had restored for it. It's been Jet-Hot coated
(silver/chrome looking). Also had the heat crossover closed off so as
not to boil the fuel in the heat of summer. My old ford Falcon 289 dual
quad does that! Offy Intake has been planned only a couple of
thousandths to check truness. I have alot of $$$$$ in this intake. I
also have a pair of Carter AFB Competition series dual quad matched
carbs . This setup was ran on the dyno three years ago.Carbs were
rebuilt(not by me) but have set for three years. I'd go thru them/clean
up just to be sure. Will sell the manifold for $350. I have way more
than that invested in it!! If i remember correctly the coating place
ripped me for $250-$300 to coat it.The carbs are $200. Will do package
for $500. Contact me for any additional info. Thanks alot,Joe