Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:James Hahn

He was a good fellow and a good AMCer. Something I have failed to understand
is the press reports and sound bites charatized him as 'being under
influence of drugs' and 'loaded for bear and willing to defend his home at
all costs' for instance. Uh, and duh, I guess. I had James' phone number on
top of my desk as I was going to call him 2 months ago and had no gotten
around to it yet; wished I did, although he would not have let on that
anything was wrong in life, many people (and I am one of them) mask shit
with a smile. But just bothered me to see some of the qoutes in tv that he
was some sort fo David Koresh or sowething up there, as he was not. Just a
guy in deep depression who had lost his beautiful wife (and if you ever saw
her at any of the meets here it was instant parade of AMC guys following her
with shorts and stunning long brown hair, she was a real AMC looker, and AMC
guys are easy to go into heat!) but he had lost wife, now lost house and
pushed into corrner. Everyone reacts different to shit in life that life
hands them. Funny how it is news that some asshole like Ellen Degenerate
goes on her show and cries about a damned dog taken away because she signed
contract and broke rules and the place repoed the dog. So then her fans call
this place with death threats and stuff. Go figure. But you have millions of
dogs killed annually because no one adpots them, where are the tears for
that. And where are the tears for folks like James here, while it is easy
for Oprah to talk about depression on her show while she makes $705,000 a
hour ya'll.
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/invest/extra/P145081.asp

That is a lot of Gremlins, Pacers, even toss in some AMX 3s, but weird to
hear her talk abuot depression, when you have others out there with no voice
in corner.

I have been a Houston bartender almost 30 years and hear....and see.....it
all, and often a poor man's (and many a rich man's) shrink; you name it, I
have heard it like priest in confession I should write a damned book.

Bart, that is last I will say about James, and thanks for comments but more
importantly, thanks to those of you who took a moment of your busy lives to
pray for a fellow you never met, ya'll would have liked the big goof.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx