[BaadAssGremlins] Re:James Hahn

Eddie,

I am sorry to hear about your friend. He was also obviously a good
friend to the AMC community.

It is unfortunate that the greed of the entire banking system has
resulted in devastation to many families and people. So many put
their hearts and souls into their marraige and into their home, only
to lose them both. I feel for their pain and all the anxiety leading
up to each loss. I have been close to the brink on both situations
and know the desperation that they feel.

When it is a bank, they just keep hounding you and hounding you with
letters and phone calls. Enough to drive you nuts. They don't care
about the person, only how fat they can make their executives and
stock holders. Only the few "small town" banks seem to have any
thought of what happens to the individual and their community...

Enough of my rant and sorry Bart for venting a little...

Again, sorry for the loss of your friend, Eddie!

Ralph in MN

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joe <jgray_55@...> wrote:

> Eddie. How devastated his parent must be! My best
> friend done hinself in 20 years ago over an
> ex-wife/custody ordeal. I was with him only hours
> before it happened and he said nothing about it!! A
> shock like this is very hard to accept. Espically when
> the person was always an outgoing/friendly guy!! I
> still miss my best buddy to this day. My condolonces
> to you for your loss of a good AMC friend. I'll pray
> that god understands he was upset and puts him in
> Heaven. Joe

> http://mail.yahoo.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional