[BaadAssGremlins] thats my car

While doing a search on ebay for Rebel Convertible, I came across this
auction. Don't know who the company is, or sellers, but that's my car in the
photo, taken I believe in 1995. It don't have the Centerlines on it, nor the
red, white and blue stripe kit, and also has a 'Musclecars' license plate on
it, where it now has Hemmings Muscle Machines front plate. Still, was neat
to see, sure wished they put photo in there of it with top up!

Speaking of top, I have had this 68 Rebel "Machine" convertible now almost
22 years, and am still looking for front bow for it. Years ago when coming
home from work at Scoreboard Sports Bar on I-10 about 3:30 in morning, I was
driving thru Galleria on Loop 610 and it is sort of like wind tunnel in
there, as some big buildings channel the air straight down Loop, and while
my top was secure up and latched, somehow a gust got under it and cracked
the bow in front; the piece that goes right on top of windshield. So in your
AMCing around, if you ever come across a 67-68 Rebel convertible or 67
Ambassador convertible someone wants to sell the roof frame off of (have
found about 6 of them in 12 years now) in semi good condition, let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rambler-Ambassador-classic-rebel67-68-Convertible-top_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33652QQihZ016QQitemZ260136189271QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825