Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hemmigremmie's final stages!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hemmigremmie's final stages!

In a message dated 10/14/2007 12:45:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey all.
Been a while, but thought Id share the restart and re-intrest in my
blown Gremmie project.
Getting ready to haul it to my buddies house. He has a nice garage and
tons of tools. Hes gonna rewire the front and get my battery box,
alternator, msd box and all the guages wired 4 me. As many hid as
possible to.
Still got sum work but hopefully by summer I'll b cruisin. :)
Bart. Save me a spot on the front page as Im hopin my car will b
worthy. LOL
Cya all, Rod
Rod,good to hear from ya bro.So whats your Grem lack to get it running? It looks nearly there the last time i seen pics of it.
Bart