Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW MEMBER

Hi Jake! It was great meeting you & your Mom at the
show last weekend. Welcome to BAG group! If you need
parts or help with anything AMC related, this group is
the place to post it. Let me know how your project is
coming along. Most folks post their progress reports
on this site along with photos (you can see mine under
photos - lumina333 folder). It's a fun way to keep up
with AMC lovers rides.
~Lu~
1974/76 AMC Gremlin
--- Jake White <debit456@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi my names Jake white and im the one who owns the
> Yellow 74 Grem. By
> the way I love my window sister lol. Well so far i
> love the group on
> here:-D. If you have any questions or need help in
> anyway please
> e-mail me:-D debit456@xxxxxxxxxxx Jake White North
> Port,FL

<*> Your email settings: