[BaadAssGremlins] back at it..

Last week I started cleaning out my garage.. After hauling away 2
truckloads of hard decisions, I finally got to work on my car again.
Every wiring harness is now out of the car accept for the transmission.
Got the shaved doorhandle lock pops and power window conversion
mounted in the drivers side door. Had to move the solenoid. Being my
first venture with lock pop solenoids, I didnt realize i needed to use
the curve of the window glass to my advantage in placement. oh well,
live and learn.
Last thing I did was to remove everything from the door I worked on in
prep for media blasting. Will attempt pics tonight, in case anyone
else plans on doing shaved doors on a gremlin.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)