[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin parts wanted parts,need some

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin parts wanted parts,need some

Not mine below but if anyone can help them out, please contac them below.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
email reply currently 5-9 days
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Hi, Chris and I, Beca, need a clutch and brake pedal assembly for a 75 Gremlin.  We would like to have the brake master cylinder actuating rod if possible.  If you don?t have these items, can you direct us to any amc junk yards?

We live in the Tyler, Texas area.

Please reply to arbecky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or  oldmountaingoat8321@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you,  Beca