[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Rear crossmember

There are 3 different rubber mounts.

1 used for the standard trans.

2 is for the 727 and

3 is for the 904/998( something)

I think the 727 uses the one that comes up from the crossmember

About 2” and then 90 degree bent and measures about 4” toward the rear

With the 2 mounting holes to bolt to the tranny.

The 904/998 uses one that comes up about 4” and 90 degree bent and

Measures 2” toward the rear, With 2 mounting holes.

I will take a pick of all three and post it on here.

Bryan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.