[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Gettin Closer.....

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Gettin Closer.....

I installed the front brake calipers, shoes, and new brake hoses on the
disc brake conversion. Ordered a power brake booster bracket from
Kennedy and a power brake pump bracket that broke on my original. Good
old Jeff - thank goodness he found these parts for me. Now I am trying
to put the 727 transmission linkage together......more parts to locate
for this. Front shocks installed and wiper motor with new gasket put on
the car. The electric puller fan and bracket were made to work by
bending the radiator frame & cowling under the car. This moved the
radiator forward enough for the back of the fan to clear the water pump
nose. Installed the door gaskets but they are so thick that I had to
slam the doors to get them to close and there is a gap between the back
door and rear quarter panel. I hope the stupid gaskets flatten out and
work. I am getting ready to install the carburetor and discovered that
a few parts are needed to get that done as well. I am getting ready to
fill the car with fluids and attach hoses. Hopefully it won't be much
longer before I hear some noise out of it. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)