[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: RM Auction AMC Movie Cars

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: RM Auction AMC Movie Cars

Here is a list of AMC Movie cars that starred in various productions in some form or fashion, good thing I was not at this auction as I would now own about another 4-7 AMCs. Special thanks to Richard Dietzel for the heads up.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx