Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin for Sale

The interior look pretty good.  It is Tan.  There is a small spot of yellow
paint on the front seat that I haven't tried to get out yet.  Haven't had
time to do much.  I built a garage for it to store it and work on it but
haven't been able to spend time on the car.  Only in finishing the garage.

As far as I can tell, all the lights work.  The engine has had the valve
cover spray painted.  The previous owner left the can with the car.  It is
the AMC Engine color.

I have to get a new battery for the digital camera.  Will send pix ASAP
after that.  Sorry for the delay.

>From: jason madrigale <jasonmadrigale@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin for Sale
>Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:32:56 -0700 (PDT)
>
>What does the interior look like? do all lights (headlights, warning lights
>ect. work)
>   What does the enginge look like? send pics
>   thanks
>   Jason
>
>locksplus303 <LocksPlus303@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>           Does anybody know of someone looking for a 74 Gremlin? I bought
>it
>about two years ago in Pittsburgh (online). I live in Ohio on Lake
>Erie. It has been garage kept since I bought it. It had been
>repainted before I bought it(not very good). The inside is in very
>good shape. It shimmies some in the front end over 60mph. It had been
>rust-proofed when new. Has approximately 36000 original miles on a 232
>engine. Yellow with Orange rally stripe. It also has a roof rack. I
>paid 3400 at the time. If interested, let me know and I will send some
>pictures.
>
>Tom

>Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
>knows.
>Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional