Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin for Sale

What does the interior look like? do all lights (headlights, warning lights ect. work)
What does the enginge look like? send pics
thanks
Jason

locksplus303 <LocksPlus303@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anybody know of someone looking for a 74 Gremlin? I bought it
about two years ago in Pittsburgh (online). I live in Ohio on Lake
Erie. It has been garage kept since I bought it. It had been
repainted before I bought it(not very good). The inside is in very
good shape. It shimmies some in the front end over 60mph. It had been
rust-proofed when new. Has approximately 36000 original miles on a 232
engine. Yellow with Orange rally stripe. It also has a roof rack. I
paid 3400 at the time. If interested, let me know and I will send some
pictures.

Tom

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. __._,_.___