From: Mr. AMC
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 6:26 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Was smog vacuum hose diagram? Now Emission & Saftey Inspections

Eddie the guy that does my inspections is a fireman who has a partner. They run a small repair shop in the same building as a long time machine shop owner friend. I know both of them for over 25 years. The guy that inspects my cars knows they are in proper mechanical shape. For my cars to pass he say's step on the brake and if the brake lights work he says you pass. LOL I have never driven an unsafe car in my life. My wife and kids rode in the cars I have driven for the last 38+ years.
"Doc"