Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Spirit/Gremlin rear axles...interchange?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Spirit/Gremlin rear axles...interchange?

Joe,
 I have it back together I am looking for rear u-joint straps now mine were bent. I slapped it back together for now so I can take it to car shows. I will save up the $ for the right rear suspension parts then re do it this winter. Unless I can sell all my stuff soon. I gotta get crackin on Grilles and sell my 4 gremlins.
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis. I've always welded extra metal plates/gussets
to my 9" spring pads for years. Rolled up a set in the
1970's on a built to the hilt...4 speed 69
Mustang..also put the driveshaft THRU the floor. Hope
you get the rearend fixed sOON~!!!! Joe