Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 4:08 PM
Subject: Lookin for a photo of AMC motor

Hi I am looking for a photo of a blown amc motor front view. It does not have to be a complete motor just the basics of a blown amc motor dist., blower, pulleys, main features. I need this for an art project and want it to be right. I don?t want it to be mistaken for a Ford or anything else. I can use multiple photos also.
Thanks
Mike Taylor
OKC