Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Broke the gremlin

I just called Chris Alston and they reccommended a 32" ladder bar coil over setup. 850 bucks plus 100 shipping. I don't happen to have an extra G note sitting arround so that is out. Caltracs are 325 and i would have to get new spring perches 40.00 so about 400.00 still don't even have that. I will have to hope I get good $ for the 3 gremlins I have comming in next week. Then I can pay off some debt and "maby" get new rear suspension.
 I have a set of 28X9 Mickey Thompson slicks for sale. They have 6 runs on them like new mounted on black waggon wheels with tubes ready to go all next season. Cost 320 for slicks, 70.00 for rims, 100.00 for tubes, and 40.00 to mount and balance. total of 530.00
 Selling for 400.00 plus shipping.
 Davis