Re: [BaadAssGremlins] v what?

In a message dated 8/28/2007 5:41:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx writes:
People are either lazy or ignorant as to using a "V"
to describe the number of cylinders. The younginz out
there probably never saw an inline 6 (or 8). I was
asked once if my Geo Metro had the " V3 " in it!
Tom
Well, I hope you took advantage of an opportunity to educate by informing them that in fact your engine was a "V 3.5"!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"