[BaadAssGremlins] Selling My Baby

She's not a Gremmy but I lover her very much and unfortunately have
to sell her.  I thought I'd let you guys know before I listed in
Uncle Henry's so you'd have first chance if anyone were interested.
Here's her specs:  1968 Ambassador, 343 v-8, sedan, spring green
exterior with spring green and hunter green cloth and vinyl interior,
mostly original, about 90k miles (have to check, I can't remember for
sure).  She'd be a great car to restore, mostly just minor stuff to
get her back to her former glory.  A few dings but a good, solid car
in good shape that I wouldn't give up if I had a choice.  I have a
few pictures if anyone's interested (taken before I knew I would sell
so just exterior shots; I can always take others if anyone wants);
just e-mail me.  Thanks, guys.

P.  Cook
Mount Desert Island, ME

<*> Your email settings: