Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Baby crap Beige - SEM interior sprays

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Baby crap Beige - SEM interior sprays

Thanks
I will have to check out their colors.  I just hate
the two tone upholstery of kinda-Beige and sorta-Tan
with its almost matching door panels.  Add in the
not-a-good-match painted door tops, slightly-off kick
panels and tray-shelf, coupled with the WTF headliner,
its easy to miss the rather nice shade of brown that
the dash cover is!  Is it just time or where they this
poorly color matched when new?  I can remember some
pretty sloppy workmanship in other 70's cars. Speaking
of which, AMC seemed to have far and away the best
material in its dash covers and arm rests.  30 yrs in
the sun and not a trace of a crack and it still seems
flexible.  Compare that to a PINTO or VEGA/mONZA-they
usually had a split in their dashes before you made
the 2nd payment...

Tom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional