Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Check out my first wheels up pic

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Check out my first wheels up pic

In a message dated 8/27/2007 9:48:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks Greg. What do you mean by I am running same size as you? And what is Ansen?
 Davis
Ansen was a wheel company that made the famous 'Ansen Sprint aluminum slotted 'jelly bean' rims They were big time like Fenton back in the day making the aluminum slotted mags.Those rims are my all time favs.
Bart